With the popular use of fiber laser cutting machines, safe operation has also become the top priority for major manufacturers to advise customers. So how to use and operate the fiber laser cutting machine safely? What are the precautions for the use and operation of fiber laser cutting machine?
Most people don't have a real set of safety rules for the use and operation of fiber laser cutters. Today, Magick Laser will introduce the operation specifications of fiber laser cutting machine:
1. Observe and carefully watch the operating procedures of the fiber laser cutting machine equipment.
2. Fire-fighting facilities must be equipped. When using the fiber laser cutting machine, be sure to check whether the fire-fighting facilities are in good condition.
3. Magick Laser recommends delineating the area where the equipment is located as a dangerous area, closing the area with a retractable isolation belt, and setting up warning signs.
4. It is strictly forbidden to operate the laser cutting machine with fatigue or drunkenness.
5. It is strictly forbidden to look directly at the laser beam.
6. Do not open the laser cover during operation.
7. It is strictly forbidden to wear metal objects for maintenance work.
8. It is strictly forbidden to output the laser beam when there is no target.
9. This must be paid attention to, and it is forbidden to stack flammable materials in the processing area.
10. It is strictly forbidden to enter the dangerous area when the machine is working.
11. The working area of the laser cutting machine should be kept ventilated, clean and well-lit.
12. The operator of the laser cutting machine should wear goggles and protective clothing.
13. When the operator of the laser cutting machine leaves, the on-off key and the laser key for controlling the power supply of the equipment should be removed.
The above are the precautions for the use and operation of the fiber laser cutting machine by Magick Laser, and I hope it will be helpful to everyone.